Working Session – Wednesday, March 4, 7:30 pm
Regular Meeting – Tuesday, March 17, 7:30 pm
The Library Staff
- Library Director: Marilyn Tinter, (914) 764-5085 or email@example.com
- Children’s Librarian: Alan Ramsay
- Reference Librarians: Scott Mitchell
- Teen/Reference Librarian: Junemarie Darwish
- Children’s Room Library Assistant: Rosemary Roche
- Tech Services & Graphics Assistant: Barbara Lewis
- Circulation Senior Clerk: Deborah Kivisalu
- Circulation Clerk & Technical Assistant: Jeff Robinette
The People Behind the Scenes
Two boards, comprised of uncompensated members undertake the administration and planning for the library. Pound Ridge Board of Trustees manage the operational and business affairs of the library. The Pound Ridge Library Foundation Board is dedicated to raising money for the Capital Improvement Campaign which funds the repair and expansion of the library as well as projects not covered by the regular budget.
Library Board of Trustees
Nine trustees, elected by the registered voters of the Town of Pound Ridge, manage the affairs of the library. Trustees serve three-year terms and cannot serve more than two consecutive terms.
• Diane Mazzanti, President
• Erin Trostle, Vice-President
• Erin Regan, Secretary
• Melanie Urick Baschkin, Treasurer
• Stacey Cleveland
• Richard De Palma
• David Dow
• Robert Fischer
• Lena Nurenberg
Library Board Meetings
The public is welcome to attend.
Meetings are open to the public.
The Board meets every 3rd Tuesday at 7:30pm at the Library.