Monthly, 3rd Tuesday, 7:30pm
Next Regular Meeting: May 21
Special District Board Meeting: May 7 -Working Session
The Library Staff
- Library Director: Marilyn Tinter, (914) 764-5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s Librarian: Alan Ramsay
- Reference Librarians: Dorothy Carr & Scott Mitchell
- Teen/Reference Librarian: Junemarie Darwish
- Tech Services & Graphics Assistant: Barbara Lewis
- Circulation Senior Clerk: Deborah Kivisalu
- Circulation Clerk & Technical Assistant: Jeff Robinette
The People Behind the Scenes
Two boards, comprised of uncompensated members undertake the administration and planning for the library. Pound Ridge Board of Trustees manage the operational and business affairs of the library. The Pound Ridge Library Foundation Board is dedicated to raising money for the Capital Improvement Campaign which funds the repair and expansion of the library as well as projects not covered by the regular budget.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Nine trustees, elected by the registered voters of the Town of Pound Ridge, manage the affairs of the library. Trustees serve three-year terms and cannot serve more than two consecutive terms.
David Dow (President) Term expires: October 2015
Peter Clough (Vice-president) Term expires: October 2014
Robert Fischer (Treasurer) Term expires: October 2013
Jennifer Coulter (Secretary) Term expires: October 2014
Lee Goldstein Term expires: October 2014
Gerald Kaplan Term expires: October 2013
Vincent Manna Term expires: October 2015
Diane Mazzanti Term expires: October 2015
Miriam Schindel Term expires: October 2013
Library Board Meetings
The public is welcome to attend.
Meetings are open to the public.
The Board meets every 3rd Tuesday at 7:30pm at the Library.